The Forum is offline due to a crash in the forum database.
Our run page is now a Facebook group called "Oklahoma Trailchasers - Events." The group link is https://www.facebook.com/groups/304949852960294.
Click here for more information.
Nov 23-24, 2013: RUN CANCELLED. Hogan's Offroad Park, Disney, OK.
Dec 14, 2013: Trailchasers' Christmas party, Community Center, 4505 SE 15 ST, Del City, OK. (There is no monthly general meeting in Dec.)
Dec 28-29, 2013: New Year's run, Clayton, OK.
Join the Discussion Forum.
2013 trail run, meeting, and event schedule.
If you are interested in 4WD activities, you have come to the right place! The Oklahoma Trailchasers 4WD Club is dedicated to safe and responsible 4WD activities with a family atmosphere. Details about our club are provided below. Read on!!!!
Who Are We?
The Oklahoma Trailchasers were founded in 1990 as an Oklahoma City, OK based club open to any type of 4WD vehicle. Currently, we have about forty members from throughout Oklahoma and surrounding states. All have a wealth of experience on many different vehicles and are willing to help others upgrade their vehicles. Even if you lack experience or knowledge, we can help you.
- Monthly meetings and trips to local and out of state locations.
- Meetings are held the 3rd Tues of each month at 7 PM. Additional information (map/etc) on meetings can be found on our page about meeting location.
- Trips each month to locations throughout Oklahoma and surrounding states. Frequently overnight with lodging in motels or camping according to individual preferences. Some trips are shared activities with other clubs and associations.
- Occasional parties set up according to members desires. Christmas party each year is for installation of officers.
- A newsletter is published each month. It highlights club activities, schedules and lists any items that members want to sell/buy.
Style of trails run
We run all style of trails suitable for stock vehicles up to the most extreme trail which would require a lifted vehicle with oversize tires, winches and lockers. Most stock vehicle owners soon make modifications which will allow them to navigate the more difficult trails when they discover the fun they are missing.
In addition, participation on trips require the following minimum equipment on your vehicle. This is for your safety as well as the safety of your passengers and fellow club members.
- Four Wheel Drive
- Seat belts for each passenger
- First aid kit
- Roll bar or factory steel top
- Tow attach point front and rear
- Full size spare tire (no space savers)
- Fire extinguisher (type BC minimum)
We are avid users of the great outdoors but do so as strong protectors of the environment. This is accomplished through the various associations that we are affiliated with as well as our actions on the trails. We are affiliated with the following:
Membership forms can be requested by email or printed out from the link below and mailed to our club along with a check to match your choice of membership style. The form contains the application and liability release; both must be filled out.
- Family membership = $45
- Individual membership = $40
- Associate = $35(no voting rights, out of state only)
View the Membership Application and Liability Release Form, print and mail it.